Two Wonderful Blogs that I frequent, have thought enough of my quirky style of writing to bless me with the coveted Lemonade Award.
A huge Thank You to A Bay Horse where you can learn about Armani, a beautiful Trakehner cross and Huey a very cute Appendix QH who are working in Dressage. I always enjoy reading her posts.
Another equally great blog who awarded me as well is Quick and Easy Cooking.
Her blog is very simple in the recipes it offers, which is great for people like me, who have no time to cook. I always hate making the same drab thing. Her recipes offer a great variety. Check out her sister site as well about her two fabulous Grey Hounds at Two Greyhound Town.
The Lemonade Award is for sites that show gratitute and a wonderful attitude. I am thrilled to be part of this group!
Here are the rules for the award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. pass the award on to blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Nominate your favorites and link to this blog.
My Choices for the Lemonade Award are: