Friday, February 20, 2009
Friday Fill-Ins #6
1. Give me a good book and I'll be happy for days.
2. Whenever I hear a politician tell me what he is going to do for me, I cringe.
3. I wish people were not sheep.
4. Pork Loin was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.
5. To live in this world one must learn that they cannot allow their government to control them or be a teat for them.
6. Other than this one, Wonderful World of Wieners is the last blog I commented on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Jeff being home, tomorrow my plans include barn work and lessons and Sunday, I want to catch up on housework and reading!