Friday, November 28, 2008
Friday Fill-Ins #1
1. My stomach is satisfyingly full.
2. Sweet Potatoes and stuffing is what I ate the most of on Thursday.
3. The yard was covered with snow.
4. In the barn or with Jeff is where I'd rather be at any given time.
5. The smell of rain on a summer afternoon reminds me of my childhood.
6. Cold Medicine is what I need right now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to enjoying the Pitt Panthers football game with my kids, tomorrow my plans include the kids and I enjoying a play with their Great Grandmother and Sunday, I want to just relax and ride a few of my horses!
Enjoy your extended weekend