Friday, December 12, 2008
Friday Fill-Ins # 3
1. Friends are my strength when all looks dismal.
2. Good health; it's important to a long life.
3. I'm ready for the New Year.
4. Chanel Coco is one of my favorite perfumes or aftershaves or smells.
5. The oldest ornament I have is a few glass bulbs my mother gave me. They are about 30 years old.
6. Take some hot chocolate, Jameson’s Irish whiskey and whipped cream, mix it all together and you have an Irish Toboggan.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my son’s Snowball dance, tomorrow my plans include running the kids to practice and games and Sunday, I want to just sleep!
Enjoy your weekend!